Health and Safety Code 11360
Marijuana Sales and Transportation
Under California Health and Safety Code 11360, it is a crime to sell or exchange marijuana for either money, services, or anything else of value without a state license.
How Can I Be Convicted of
Violating California’s Marijuana Sales Laws?
- The defendant was responsible for selling, producing for sale, administering, or transporting marijuana in or into the state of California.
- The defendant knew of its presence
- The defendant knew of the substance’s nature or character as a controlled substance
- The controlled substance was marijuana
- The marijuana possessed by the defendant weighed more than 28.5 grams.